About: Citrus racemosa is a large citrus tree, growing to 30 feet in height. The oil produced from the fruit peel is characteristically fresh and slightly bitter like the fruit.
- Latin Binomial; Citrus paradisi
- Country of Origin; Mexico
- Traditional Uses; Acne, congested and oily skin, promotes hair growth, tones the skin and tissues, cellulitis, exercise preparation, muscle fatigue, obesity, stiffness, water retention, chills, cold, flu, depression, headaches, nervous exhaustion, performance stress
- Method of Production; cold expression of the peel
- Perfume Note; middle
- Safety; very prone to oxidation, do not leave exposed to air, heat or light; low need for dilution prior to topical application
How to Use:
Diffusing: Add 5-10 drops to your diffuser.
Topical Use, Bathing & Massage: Add 2-5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and place in warm bath water or massage into skin.
Facial Steam: Add 2-5 drops to a bowl of steaming water and inhale deeply for 5-10 minutes. For best results, cover your head and the bowl with a towel to trap steam.