About: Coffea arabica is a prolifically grown coffee tree. The oil from the seeds is easily identifiable as coffee, although softer than brewed coffee.
- Latin Binomial; Coffea Arabica L.
- Country of Origin; Brazil
- Traditional Uses; Insect bites, aging skin, circulation, cellulite, energizing, deodorizing agent
- Method of Production; cold pressed from the seeds
- Perfume Note; middle
- Safety; low need for dilution prior to topical application; viscous liquid, not suitable for ultrasonic nebulizers; immerse in warm bath to liquefy before use
How to Use:
Diffusing: Add 5-10 drops to your diffuser.
Topical Use, Bathing & Massage: Add 2-5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and place in warm bath water or massage into skin.
Facial Steam: Add 2-5 drops to a bowl of steaming water and inhale deeply for 5-10 minutes. For best results, cover your head and the bowl with a towel to trap steam.